Tuesday, 23 August 2011

wild west

I got this beautiful "necklace" some time ago and it reminds me a bit of a saloon girl of an old western movie.
The designer is Jenni Ahtiainen who has her own boutique gTIE here in Helsinki. She designs creative neckware for men and women and among her customers are some famous finnish it's always fun to visit her shop which is basicaly black and red.

dekoltti "Charleston"


But thinking of saloon girls, I want to show you one of my inspiration for this autum by DSQUARED². I like the feminine interpretation of a wild west hero in the current collection. The masculine materials and cuts emphazise even more the femininity of the women. The materials reach from soft fur to rough and shinny leather and the dominating colours are black, denim blue and a dark wine red.


                                  
                        DSQUARED²
Fall/Winter 2011







No comments: