Sunday, 18 September 2011

Shoemania


I think every woman has one little failure for a certain piece of clothes or accessoiries, she simply can't have enough. 
Some of us girls can't leave the house without the perfect bag fitting to their current nail colour, others change the hair colour for every outfit. 


And I for example love dresses, but I think my little obsession are shoes. My colleague always crys out: "New shoes!" and just stopped when I started to count hers!




When I was in Oulu some time ago there happened to be an exhibition of the Finnish artist Kaarina Kaikkonen who has a collection of works under the name "Äidin tanssikengät - Mother's Dancing Shoes". 

Queen of Night

I have showed you my Mom's some time ago. But don't get scared here are my personal favourites and I take good care of them.

                        




   









my lovely Minna Parikka shoes "Kiss, Kiss" and "Edith" with golden wings
and my great red café noirs
What is left to say? Maybe just: "Let's dance, put on your red shoes and dance the blues"





No comments: