The cold season has started and soon christmas is coming, so I had a little party with my friends. Here are some ideas what to do:
Oven Ricotta for 2:
250g ricotta cheese
50g parmesan cheese
preparation:1. preheat the oven to 200°C and mix all ingredients well before putting it into an ovenproof dish.
2. Let it bake for approximatly 20 minutes.
Egg Nogg for 4:
4 egg yolks
juice and peel of one lemon
500ml white wine
125ml white rum1. add all ingredients except the rum into a pot and heat it until it starts to raise, but be careful not to boil it.
2. add the rum before serving
250ml red wine (Bourgogne or Alsace pinot noir)
1 tea spoon cinnamon
8 slices of Brioche
50g icing sugar
preparation:1. spice the wine with the cinnamon and let the slices of brioche soak in the wine.
2. beat the eggs with a fork and turn the brioche slices into the mass.
3. heat the butter in a pan and fry the brioche from both sides.
4. serve with the icing sugar as toping.