Wednesday, 18 January 2012

cherry & co

I must have been a good girl, because I found this under the christmas tree... a lovely pin-up halter dress in 50s style with cherry print. I combine it with red heels and of course red lips and nails.




To get the 50s look, I rolled up the hair to get it more wavy and fixed it with small combs at the sides.
I use a mat red lipstick to emphasize the lips and use for the eyes just a light pink eyeshadow to look fresh and black eyeliner.




As accessoiries I have this cute cherry earrings or simple shiny circles. And to get in the right cherry mood...




Here are the Eagles of Death Metal with 
"Cherry Cola", but beware some might think, this is naughty!

1 comment:

Immortality Passion said...

So beautiful dress and you too :)..I m in love with 50's. And thank you for your lovely comment :)