Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Gucci for Men

When my friend asked me for an individual business look for men, I started to browse through all designer's collections to get an idea what I would like to see on men.


             



One of the strongest men's collections for spring/ summer 2012 I found again at Gucci. It is inspired by British gentleman's club style with a hint of artsy vanity. It creates just the right mix of classiness with an casual edge to give a young attitude.


             




The most classic elements are the sharply-tailored jackets with classic checks paired here with slim trousers that snapped at the ankle.

             




























The clothes are dressy without being demanding as for examples the blazers are shown in combination with collarless shirts or are worn without ties. The coulours vary from nude shades and grey to strong aubergine and red.

No comments: