Sunday, 11 March 2012

and the jungle fever continues

I am so excited! I could finally finish yesterday the prototype for my "Josephine" dress as you can see in the picture below.
prototype

I made it first out of simple white fabric as it serves as a sample to check the sizing and adapt length etc. If you have a look at the sketch you will realize that it has "lost" a sleave! I found it a bit more special like this and adapted the pattern already.

"Josephine" front piece
under construction
In the morning I have started with the real dress. I cut out the front and back pieces and started to give them their shape by sewing the darts. Hope I will get the front and back pieces ready today!

No comments: