Friday, 21 September 2012

an homage to femininity by Lanvin

For his 10th anniversary for Lanvin, Alber Elbaz created a real orgy for the senses though the collection couldn't be more diverse. I will show you my personal highlights full of details, sparkles, colors, textures and FUN! They are a homage to femininity and exaggeration. 

My favorite dresses are the ruffle and lace dresses in black and white combined with the colorful leather gloves and a quite doubtful red fur coat, but I just love it! And have a look at those huge stones women wears around her neck!


"I just want to make people more beautiful and happy." 
Alber Elbaz


           
Look 1
Look 2




           
Look 3
Look 4


           
Look 5
Look 6





           
Look 7
Look 8























           
Look 9
Look 10

No comments: