Thursday, 6 December 2012

my december dress

December is probably the most festive month of the year in the Finnish calendar. And today is the Finnish Independence Day, which means that probably ninety percent of the population is sitting in front of the TV to watch the Reception at the President's Palace and to praise and curse the dresses and outfits of the invited. 

I got also in a more festive mood and started to experiment with different materials.


The pattern is based on a show dress worn by Diana Ross and I am working on the underdress right now, made of chocolate brown silk. The main fabric will be a lace fabric with brown and pink sequins as you can guess from the picture.

I will show you more later, but for now: 
Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader
to be honest but уour blogs really nice, keep іt up!
І'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Many thanks
Also see my site > Hello Kitty Stuff