Saturday, 30 March 2013

mmmh... like mämmi

Probably one of the most questionable Easter dish especially for foreigners in Finland is "mämmi". I will show you a picture of this baked malt pudding and you will understand why!
before
It reminds me especially of my practical training on building site, where I had to help sealing a basement against water... The paint you use equals a bit in color and texture.

after
But it simply belongs to Easter and I have learned to like it, especially after visiting Ravintola Juuri last year with my cousin and his girlfriend. Amongst other delicious traditional food, they served mämmi with whip cream and blueberries. So if you you are sceptic but also curious try it this way!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, since this this web site conations really pleasant funny stuff too.


Here is my web page - http://danonjewellery.tumblr.com