400g fresh sweet peas including the shell
125g risotto rice
25g pancetta (bacon)
1 small onion
grated parmesan cheese
salt & pepper
1. shell the peas and save the pods
2. boil the pods in 1l water for half an hour, then remove the pods and save the stock for later. Keep it warm!
3. chop the onion and the bacon and fry it together with half of the butter until the onions become transparent and the bacon solves.
4. add the peas and two ladles of hot stock.
5. cook for 5 minutes, then add the rice and more of the stock to cover the rice.
6. stir and add liquid until the rice is nearly cooked.
7. take of the heat and add the parsley, flavor with salt & pepper, add the rest of the butter and the grated cheese.
8. mix and cover it for a view minutes before serving.