120g powdered sugar
1 branch mint
4 egg yolks
75g crème fraiche
1 pinch of black pepper
1. chop the strawberries into small cubes and then use a fork to mash them with 1 tbsp powdered sugar
2. chop mint and add to the strawberry puree
3. whisk the egg yolks with the remaining sugar and mix with créme fraiche and the strawberry puree
4. whip the cream and mix carefully under
5. put in a bowl and freeze for approximately 4 hours.
You can also use different fruits like raspberries, blueberries or peaches and apricots and replace the creme fraiche with natural yogurt if you like a fresher taste. Happy experimenting!
1/4 l of champagne or other sparkling wine
1 pinch of lemon zest
1 egg white
mint leaves and strawberries for decoration
1. prepare a sugar sirup by boiling the sugar together with 1/4l of water for approx. 5 minutes. let it cool down
2. mix the sirup with lemon zest and the champagne and let it freeze for one hour in a flat bowl
3. put the slightly frozen mass into a bowl and use a whisk to get a foamy consistence
4. then add the egg white and whisk again
5. let it freeze for 3 hours
6. stir carefully before serving and put the sorbet in glasses, decorate with mint and strawberries.
if you want you can use champagne glasses and fill the glass with the same champagne you have used for the sorbet.