Sunday, 1 December 2013

christmas look #1 - for him and her

As the year is coming slowly to an end the the big festivities are just couple of weeks ahead, I thought I could show you my style inspirations for christmas. This time every look includes a style for him and for her.
The first look is based on a romantic lace dress by Anna Sui in off-white with a nude base. I have chosen for him a suit by Balenciaga in a soft sand shade which complements the dress. A girlish highlight in her accessories is the ginger bread bag by Charlotte Olympia. For him I have created a color contrast with the black shirt, tie and shoes. The shirt of Dolce & Gabbana is a bit more playful with the golden polka dots.

Anna Sui
     
Balenciaga
J. Crew


       
Dolce & Gabbana
Anna Sui
Saint Laurent





           
      Bijoux Heart
Charlotte Olympia
Gianvito Rossi


                                 
                                 Dolce & Gabbana
Lanvin


No comments: