1 vanilla pod
1 tsp lavender blossoms
2 egg yolks
140 g sugar
1. preheat the oven to 150 °C, then mix milk and cream into a cooking pot and add the lavender
2. cut the vanilla pod into half and scratch out the vanilla seeds with a knife, add the peel and seeds to the milk-cream mix and bring to boil. Then remove the peel and let it cool down for a moment.
3. Mix the eggs together with the sugar and add the milk-cream mix carefully.
4. Fill a big bowl or a deep oven tray with water and place 4 or 6 small oven proof bowls inside the water bath. Fill the forms with the liquid crème brûlée and bake for 45 minutes.
5. When ready, take out the bowls and add a thin layer of sugar on top of your crème brûlée. If your oven has a grill function, put them under the grill for couple of seconds to caramelize the sugar on top, otherwise use a chef's torch.