Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Fashion Week NY - Rodarte

To be honest yesterday's Rodarte show has overwhelmed me slightly. The collection is filled with colors, patterns, crotchet works, embroideries, glitter and otherworldly elements, so that my head started buzzing a bit. Some of the simple looks I found very appealing, like the smoked top with the wide trousers in dark yellow. The crotchet elements in tops and especially the dresses were in their boldness and quirkiness a bit over the top for me, although I liked the grey and red combination and the dress silhouettes. It's a bit nerdy, but cool! Then I got lost in glitter and patchwork of fabrics, to calm slowly down with those amazing black dresses, just to end up together with Luke Skywalker in Star Wars. I am still a bit speechless, but what can you expect after such a journey!

           



           



           



           



           



          
















































































































































No comments: