Sunday, 24 August 2014

a summer in Paris - my mini collection in progress

After my summer courses I came home with a mind buzzing of ideas, so I started to work on the mini collection we have designed on paper and I am trying to realize them bit by bit. The collection is very conceptual as the designs are based on collage.

                       



The first look is the sample of the first dress. I have showed it to you before. It is an asymmetrical design with strong lines lighten up by the organic shape of the foulard top.

                   



The second look I have pinned today at the mannequin. It has a bustier top and a multi-layered skirt. I found it important that it is a two-piece combination this time, because I would like to mix top and bottoms of the different looks.

No comments: