October is my cake baking month with birthday and names day cakes for friends, work and family. So I experimented here with a brownie recipe with cheesecake topping and some berry flavors. The outcome is a chocolate cake with cheese cake swirls and lingonberry topping.
If you think this sounds delicious, that's all you need:
100g dark chocolate
1tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
berries or berry jam
here I used 4 tsp lingonberry jam
1. Melt the chocolate together with the butter until smooth.
2. Beat the sugar with two eggs until slightly foamy.
3. mix flour, salt and baking powder together, then sift it into the egg mix.
4. Fill into a baking tray or several small ones
5. Mix ricotta together with the extracted vanilla and one egg.
6. Cover the chocolate dough with splashes of the cheese mix and swirl with a fork.
7. Add splashes of lingonberry jam and swirl as well
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C, serve still warm.