And here comes the recipe!
for the cake base you need:
pinch of salt
tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and grease a baking tray with the diameter of approx. 18cm
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whip the egg white with the pinch of salt until they are stiff then add the sugar and continue while letting the egg yolks drop inside one after the other.
3. Mix the flour and baking powder and add it gradually under the egg mix. Use a big spoon for mixing it carefully under.
4. Bake for approx. 20 minutes until golden brown, then let it cool down.
5. Cut into 2 or three layers.
for the filling:
250g lingonberry jam
juice of 1 lime
5 tbsp cointreau
6. Soak the lowest and middle layer with 1 tbsp of cointreau each. Then spread a thin layer of lingonberry jam on top of them.
7. Mix the rest of the ingredients into a smooth cream.
8. Spread one layer of the cream over the lingonberry jam layer and put the cake layers back together.
9. Use the rest of the cream to cover the cake all over, then garnish with the orange slices.
10. Let it cool in the fridge for 1 hour and